Welcome! We’re glad to see you are interested in applying to our school. Below, you’ll find everything you need to apply.
Come join an informational session to see our school and make sure it’s a fit for your family (session dates will be posted on the website). If you wish to apply, fill out an application (you can find one online here) and return it with the required application fee ($25) after November 1st . Once all applications from returning families are in, places in the school will be filled in the order they were received. Families will be informed of their enrollment status, including their place on the wait list if applicable. If your family is on the wait list, please don’t despair; there is generally some movement over the Summer as families finalize their plans for the coming Fall.
Information Sessions for parents for the 2019-2020 School Year:
- November 9, 2018 at 10am
- November 16, 2018 at 10am
- January 11, 2019 at 10am
- January 18, 2019 at 10am
To attend, RSVP to our preschool director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please know that this information in provided to give a general guideline for the enrollment process, and specific dates for your application period will be released closer to the time.
- NOVEMBER | INFORMATIONAL SESSIONS – Intended for parents of prospective students, several informational sessions are held in the morning starting in November with additional dates in January. These events give families the chance to talk with our director about the school and its policies, and to tour the classrooms. An RSVP required to attend. Please check back for specific dates closer to the enrollment period.
- NOVEMBER 1st | COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MAY BE RETURNED – Starting November 1st, new families can return a completed application with application fee ($25) to the school for consideration. Applications are numbered as they arrive, and spaces are filled in that order. No applications will be accepted before November 1st.
- JANUARY | ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONAL SESSIONS – Families that missed the informational sessions in November will have the opportunity to attend one in January. Just like in November, these sessions are intended for parents, not children, and an RSVP is required to attend. Registration of current BAPP families and BAPC members begins. Currently enrolled families, returning families, and church members joining the preschool that submit applications by the deadline of January 30th will receive first priority for the classes.
- EARLY FEBRUARY | Any remaining vacant spaces will be filled from new applications in the order received. Families will be contacted via email, phone or mail. Families have two weeks to accept a position by returning the registration form with the $85 (co-op $65) registration fee. If more applications are received than we have spaces available, remaining families will be notified that their child has been placed on the waiting list for the fall. As additional spaces become available, they will be filled from the waiting list in the order that application were received.
- MAY 31st | A month’s deposit is due to secure the child’s space. If payment is not received, the child will be dropped from enrollment. If openings occur, they will be filled from the waiting list in order that applications were received.
* Please make sure that you child is eligible for the class you are enrolling them for.
* If a child is on the waiting list for one year and no space becomes available, they must reapply for the following year or communicate with the Director that they still wish to remain on the wait list. However, a family pays the application fee only once while the child is enrolled at BAPP.
It is the policy of Bon Air Presbyterian Preschool to evaluate applications without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender or sexual orientation, though members of the Bon Air Presbyterian Church receive priority in admittance to the school.
We look forward to hearing from you!