Transition Class (3 day) – for children 2½ – 3 years old. Ten children learn and explore with two teachers. This class is designed so that partway through the school year, the children learn to ‘transition’ into the older classes. Classes take place on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Flow of the day for the Transition Class:
- Arrive and Explore: 9:30 – 9:45am
- Open Play: 9:30 – 10:30
- Clean Up & Potty Time: 10:30 – 10:45
- Circle Time: 10:4 5- 11:05
- Snack: 11:05 – 11:15
- Potty time & Prepare to leave: 11:15-11:25
- Outside Play (or Gym if bad weather): 11:25 – 12:15
- Pick-Up: by 12:15pm
Our Teachers: The Transition Class is co-taught by Shannon and Mary. In addition, time is spent learning about art materials with our Studio Teacher, Page, on Tuesdays.
Fees: The fees for the Transition class are $1890.00 for the year payable in 9 monthly installments of $210.00.